Monday, November 23, 2009

Friend's wedding :)

Last Friday, was my friend's wedding dinner. Many of our friends turned up for her wedding :)
She was extra beautiful on that night (I guess what they say is true, bride always pretty). The couple was not late as well, lol, I somemore late few minutes after their arrival :P


As it is a Chinese wedding style, so I guess will view a lot of food photos here. And I have been eating non stop on that night as well, eh, I did stop when one of the course meal was served. Try guess which meal was it ;P

Following are photos on that night, I have more, but I already uploaded them in my facebook, don't want to boom the blog post with photos, hehehe...

I like it, champagne bottle wearing traditional clothes. Hahaha, look cool~~

Our wedding gift to the newly wed couple, Wedding Cupcakes!!! SO PRETTY RIGHT??? XD
Want to eat also will feel guilty... :X

The bride and bridegroom

Super beautiful cupcakes~~

Door gift :)

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

**WARNING, DO NOT VIEW AFTER THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T TAKE YOUR MEAL, ELSE IF YOU HUNGRY, NOT MY FAULT AH... :P **

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

EXCESSIVE AMOUNT OF FOOD PHOTOS

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

Ah.. not really excessive.. hehehe.. 8 course meals :)

:
:
:

Okay here goes

:
:
:

Mix foods, I like the fried brown color strip :)

Shark fin soup

Roasted Chicken, nice to eat with the sauce :P **Drools**

Fish, not bad too

Salad prawn and fried prawn with skin (I don't think is nestum one la..)

Um.. vege and.. mushrooms and mushroom abalone.. I think.. according to my friend

Fried rice~~

And lastly, the dessert, longan and pek kuih, (I don't know what is it called in English.. >_<) I wish to congratulate my friend again, CONGRATZ on your WEDDING!!!! Stay lovely with your hubby till "pak tau tou lou" :) PS : CNY time, syiok liau, mua hahahaha **evil grin**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails