Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Scallops attack at Sushi King


I know I know, I went to Sushi King again just like after 1-2 weeks? Or less than a month. I also don't know why keep go Sushi King one.. hahaha. Anyway, Sushi King got this scallops promotion, where there are many varieties of dishes made using scallops. I love scallops a lot and it is expensive T_T

The ice cream wafer, had this last year also, also during CNY and with same person also, hahahaha

Some of the scallops dishes, mmmm mmmm

4 comments:

Unknown said...

so siok nia~ always go sushi king eat one~ like ur photo~

Ihsan Khairir said...

wow, they look so good! I love sushi, but I don't have the money... :(

araleling said...

@henry : thanks, hehehe, ya dono why always go sushi king also
@ihsan : hehe can save some money then go for celebration event :D

Tekkaus said...

Hmm...I don't really fancy mussels. Because some of them might be contaminated. I still love Salmon!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails