Monday, November 2, 2009

Bad Friday -_-

Last Friday, I had no idea why suddenly after lunch time, I came down with major tummy ache and then when I gone to toilet, suddenly I felt super dizzy. My vision was blurry, I think I still walking straight though, but I hardly see where I am going. Then when got back to the office, those office people spotted me looking very pale, hahaha (preparing for halloween -_-'') then one of the gal hold on my arm and walked to my cubicle.

After resting for a while, the dizziness is gone,but not the tummy ache, it was hell to deal with the pain -_- I don't want to go through the same feeling again T_T
Lucky I didn't drive home and waited. If not I can't imagine myself driving home with the dizziness attacking me.. hahaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails