Monday, March 15, 2010

My Favourite Surfing Spot

My favourite surfing spot will be in the living room. I can always surf the internet especially checking my emails, other blogger posts, some videos on Facebook. Or even chatting with my friends over the Messenger. Why I like it in living room is because I can always let the video load and watch TV while waiting. My other family member will be busy playing computer games using the laptop so they will not even bother to see what I was doing with the desktop. I can say that I already have some privacy :)

Besides that, sitting at the living room is better as it is more spacious compared to my own room, (which is more of like my workshop now, hahaha) it is quite stuffy and it is very uncomfortable to sit on the floor while surfing. I always get backache very fast. My room does not have a table, I am using the bed as one ~_~

But when my place have some gathering, I will always use my laptop and surf inside my room as the desktop will be owned by some of my younger cousins. Then I can do whatever I want without worrying they will disturb me or see my chat messages.

It will be handy to have a wireless connection where you can online anyway. :D Can even go to toilet and online also, while doing some 'business' hahahaha >_<'''


Like this usb type, just plug and use :) So handy and so easy

This is an advertorial post for Project Alpha Season 2. Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS

1 comment:

♥♥relyza♥♥ said...

gud luck dear...
nice entry...

http://aproposjournal.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails