Monday, April 5, 2010

My Favourite Sport

I believe that most of us have their favourite sport. Even those who are lazy to go out and play also can have sport that they like and does not require a lot of energy. I think some people dislike sport because they do not like be sweaty and hot. Well, afraid not as Adidas has a solution to that.
Ta-da, apply after shower and you are ready

After this, don't complain that you cannot do anymore sport..

Back to my favourite sport, I enjoy swimming, but I cannot swim well >_< I tried to learn, but somehow I will chicken out.. and swim with weird (wrong) style... so I will swim quite slow.. My friend will be like gone far away but I just swim for about few metres only.. But it is not a bad sport, it uses our hand, leg and body muscle as well, which mean by swimming we will be exercising our whole body.

I also like badminton but I do not like it when people smash me.. I am not good to counter their attack! Some might even play with you just to annoy you ~_~

Anyway those are my favourite sports. Sports are good but do not over exercise too :)
Cheers~~

This is an advertorial post for Project Alpha Season 2. Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS

2 comments:

Kelvin said...

Lucky i have no odor watsoever~ And i can't swim!
I am a pure land animal lol :D

ilyani said...

I love swimming too :) though it's been a long time since I last swam lol.

arrived here from FB page, btw. come check mine

ilyani.net

:)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails