Monday, May 31, 2010

My Sweetheart Smells Like Pure

For me, sometimes I cannot tolerate some people who put on, extremely, exaggerating amount of perfume or cologne. I find it very hard to breath if the smell is too much. It might even make me feel sick for the time around those people as I will keep sneezing or just feeling dizzy. I wonder why people like to put so much of the perfume or cologne.

They should try deodorant if they worry about bad smells when sweat. Actually wearing perfume or cologne, I think if they sweat a lot, it will not help, instead might cause the reverse action. It might smell worst and even stained clothes.
Lucky for us now, Adidas 3 deodorants are anti-whitening, they are even free of alcohol! I like my sweetheart smells like Pure as it is unscented protection against perspiration. So it will not irritate me and he might retain his own smell as well, if you know what I meant =P

I like the smell of Fresh as well as it has cooling protection which make him always fresh =D
The sensitive one sounds good too, I wonder if apply all 3 what will happen... make him become pure, fresh and caring? LOL, think too much already.

Anyway, do sit back and enjoy the latest episode =)

Ep 40/49 - Project Alpha S2



Ep 41/49 - Project Alpha S2



Ep 42/49 - Project Alpha S2



This is an advertorial post for Project Alpha Season 2. Project Alpha is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails