Friday, December 25, 2009

Exchange gift fun? It suck BIG time at times -_-

Sorry for being a whiner even during this festive day, but I just can't help it but to post it out, to voice out my dissatisfaction! It keep rotating in my mind along with other stuff...
I thought exchanging present was suppose to be happy and it does not matter whether the gift you got is big or small.. great.. mine was the smallest gift (does size really matter a lot??) yesterday when we exchange time.. and it even got boo-ed =_= ya maybe it was small and suck but still lucky I got a super nice friend who wanted it, then lucky the rightful owner got it instead of people who can't appreciate handmade craft.. I am glad that my 8-9hours of hardwork is being appreciated.. hmph.. boo on you guys..

It makes me realize also.. is it that my handmade craft got some issue with the guys from my course mates??? First it was my peach that got criticized..I forgot what was it already.. then my Lemon, (ok fine my lemon imagination is not good), then my cat was the most pity one..."look like it having depression"..."cacat"... sigh... then now my flower is the next victim... is it so bad my handmade stuff..?????? I wouldn't mind people criticize my work when they are better than me or at least can sew, since they would understand the hardwork behind it..hmphh....

So I made up my mind, no more handmade craft as gift next time! And I will not even let those guys to view my stuff again, except one, since we always exchange ideas. Other than they view themselves in other place, oh well.. I can't do anything bout that..

Belows are the photos of the item that the people get.. and get complained about..

There is another bag.. but I didn't take photo of it (and I admit it is for gal, since initially the plan was like that.. somehow in the end become another plan..)

The flower:

The Christmas wreath:

Seriously.. is it that bad...?? Sigh.... :'(

PS: I was suppose to post update on my trip.. I will continue it tomorrow.. thanks to who actually read this.. And Merry Christmas..

3 comments:

♥ HL ♥ said...

your DIY key chains are soooo cute!!! don't understand why ppl don't appreciate it. anyways...merry xmas ^^

Summer said...

Never mind them, they are just a bunch of superficial, materialistic cows who think money is the ultimate gift for mankind. Lol.. See who will get the last laugh when their wives/husbands buy the same old "expensive" present (which maybe not chosen personally also anyway, haha) for their anniversary. Screw them! lol... They are not worth your energy and time to be in your mind. Cheer up, it's Christmas! Hehe...


PS. Thanks for the gift! Seriously, i like them!! Hope u like mine, though the cats are not the cutie type. Hehehe...

3An said...

i always is your supporter, yeah..hehe..thx your gift o, i like it...
i oso like tat koko color 1, very cute..

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails