Saturday, December 19, 2009

Yummy yummy at iceice baby





Hehehe, Marmalade did not eat Tiple, don't worry, XD

This is the 1st time I've been to iceice baby, last time Penang Island got a branch, but closed already.. I never been there also.. hahaha.. open so far only go -_-'''

Nice sofa leh.. look comfy, hehehe. And the photos of the dessert.. wah.. make me drooling only.. very hard to make up your mind what to order here..

I forgot what is the name.. but very good, I like it =)

Cheese with chicken meat.. (paiseh ah, forget the exact name le..) Taste not bad..

And last but not least, dessert of cause! I ordered chocolate fondue.. cause I've been craving for haagen daaz one.. >_< taste =")">

Yum yum

Anyone tried the cheese fondue and chocolate with caramel before? Mind telling me those two taste how one ah? Nice? Or weird.. >_<

1 comment:

Pui San said...

heyz, where's this shop located?

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails