Monday, October 19, 2009

Yum Yum at Apex Coffee Shop





I really like to eat at Apex coffee shop now (it is beside Queensbay Mall there, not really beside but on the way to QB you can see the shop, if you are using the bayan lepas road.. eh i think is bayan lepas.. lol.. ), the food that I tried so far are very good.. wah.. even when I look at those photos and thinking of them make me very hungry now!! I WANT FOOD!!! I already been there 2 times.. hehe... I gonna just combines all the photos into one blog post.. hehe.. easier, lol, but it is really good **Droolings**

**WARNING, DO NOT VIEW IF YOU HAVEN'T EATEN

...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...

Rose tea (ok ok lor this one)

Ice Honey Lemon Juice (My favorite ^_^)

Oooo? Breaded bowl chicken curry.. O_O Got what inside wo?

Ta da! Inside is filled with more curry, the curry is really good but spicy!! Mmmmm...

I forgot this one call what already.. But it was their lunch time set.. which is quite cheap too.. not bad for the taste but I prefer the breaded bowl chicken curry more.. hehehe

Hawaiian Pizza, yummy thin crust, ^_^

*I am so hungry right now.. faster lunch time >_< *

2 comments:

Summer said...

lol... sendiri make sendiri hungry... hahaha... dekat mana? near that yong tau fu there ar?

araleling said...

nope, near er, OXO there, but need walk further some more lor

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails